In old times Bišumuiža was a location which was used by rich inhabitants of Riga as a summer residence. Later on it was an important industrial area but after the First World War – a quiet suburb of Riga. The populated place known under the name “Bišumuiža” exists since the 18th century when its development began at the Bauska road, not far from the place where the little Bišupīte flows into the Daugava river. In a curve of this little river, the summer residence of a rich Riga landlord family (Schilder) was erected in 1773. This residence was named Bišumuiža (Bienenhof in German). Approximately in 1810, the family of Brandenburg, a Riga merchant, began to administer the Bišumuiža.
The new 4-storey houses are located in Riga, at Komētas Street, between Ziepniekkalna, Šautuves, Bauskas and Komētas Streets. The territory is relatively plain, with a slight terrain sloping towards the south. The vicinity consists mainly of an expressive dune terrain with pine and birch stands.
Bišumuiža – it means a completely equipped and decorated apartment in a house which has only four floors and which is located in a well-maintained territory. In addition, Bišumuiža is located nearby main motor roads, not far from the city centre, in an advantageous location.
||85 140 EUR
|Price / m²:
||1 098.58 EUR
|Number of rooms:
|Floor / Total floors:
||2 / 4