The project Elizabetes Rezidence is a unique combination of values of classical architecture and modern construction technologies, original design solutions and maximum comfort.
* Fully renovated façade building, at the most prestigious streets of the city;
* The house was built in 1899 based on design of one the greatest Latvian architects Konstantīns Pēkšēns;
* Modern glassed panoramic elevator;
* Height ceilings- 3.4m;
* Individual gas heating;
* Land in property;
* Ideal infrastructure;
* Security and fire alarm systems;
* Apartment is with 3 individual entrances, hence it can be separated to three apartments.
This place is perfect for people who appreciate high standard of living. It is a 5-10 minutes’ walk to the Old Town, Vērmanes park, the Daugava river and the embankment, the seaport and a yacht club, as well as to the international train and bus stations, suburban electric trains will take you from the station to Jurmala in 20 minutes. Boutiques and shopping centres, museums, restaurants, clubs and fitness centres are within walking distance. Bergs quarter with a 5-star hotel, cosy cafes and shops is right across the street.
Please call to arrange a viewing of the flat!
|Number of rooms: